Iowana Farm is Certified Organic by OCIA (Organic Crop Improvement Association). Besides vegetables, we grow organic hay, wheat, field corn and alfalfa.
We grow all of our vegetable products on our grandfather's farm. We are not a distributor of other farmers' produce. We grow our own in Crescent, Iowa.
Our produce is distributed through
- Our Iowana Farm CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)
- Omaha farmers' markets May through September
-Village Pointe Farmers' Market on Saturdays (9am - 1pm)
-Rockbrook Village Thursday at 4 - 7 pm
- Direct sales to restaurants
-Kitchen Table on Farnam near 14th
-AuCourant in Benson
-Stirnella Bar and Kitchen opening February 9th
in Blackstone District.
- Indirect sales through Lone Tree Foods
- Indirect sales through Lincoln Sysco Distributors
Iowana Farm also has two local Crescent partners for CSA add on products.
- Honey Creek Creamery offers artisan goat cheese chèvre as an add on for the CSA.
Hickory Hills Land and Livestock supplies certified organic eggs, ground beef and whole roaster chickens as a CSA add on. New this year will be cut-flower bouquets from Hickory Hills as another CSA add on.
We have divided our CSA into three separate 12 week CSAs – spring, summer and fall.
You can join them individually or signup for the 3 Season CSA that has a full season discount.
NEW CSA PROGRAM
Spring - Summer - Fall and 3 Season
CSA Shares are limited due to growing direct sales
To avoid disappointment, please Signup Now