OVEN ROASTED GARLIC
4 medium garlic heads
¼ c olive oil
1-1/2 c water
1. Using a sharp knife, remove the top of the garlic head to expose the inner cloves.
2. Brush heads with olive oil and place in a shallow casserole or au gratin dish. Fill dish with 1" of water and cover.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 350° for 45 - 60 minutes until garlic is soft and light brown.
4. Check garlic for softness since oven temperature may vary and your oven may cook faster or slower than Bistro's ovens.
5. Serve with baguette slices.
6. To eat, remove the garlic from its skin with a knife and spread onto baguette rounds with butter.