REFRIGERATOR STIR FRY GREENS
2-4 cups greens (spinach, kale, chard, cabbage - whatever is in the bottom drawer of the fridge)
3 T olive oil
1 medium onion, cutup
3 cloves garlic, minced
Cut up pieces of anything in the fridge like carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes
Leftovers, like pieces of meat, last night's restaurant pasta
1. Sauté the onions in olive oil. When they start to go translucent, add garlic.
2. Start to add components in layers.
3. Add greens on top.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
5. Remove the lid and turn contents onto a plate. Try to get the greens on the bottom.
6. Drizzle on a little white vinegar (rice or wine) and salt and pepper to taste.
7. This dish will possibly look spectacular and like you spent hours in preparation. It can make a nice lunch or placed on the dinner table with guests as a spectacular side dish.